This is a combo for the Shockwave Blade Pistol Stabilizer and Kak Shockwave Tube
SHOCKWAVE BLADE PISTOL STABILIZER
Shockwave is proud to introduce the patent-pending Blade pistol stabilizer. Made from high-strength glass-reinforced polymer, the Blade is manufactured to exacting tolerances and fits all pistols equipped with a standard AR-15 pistol buffer tube (up to 1.25″ in diameter). No special receiver extension needed. No half-hour installation process. Just slip it on and tighten the large set screw for a rock-solid installation.
This veteran-designed and U.S.A.-manufactured shooting aid improves your marksmanship by providing additional support of your pistol while you still hold and operate it with one hand. The Blade incorporates a vertical “fin,” which you stabilize against the inside of your forearm when in the firing position. Or, you can stabilize the Blade against your cheek for a perfect, steady sight picture.
– Fits all pistols equipped with a standard AR-15 pistol buffer tube (up to 1.25″ in diameter)—AR pattern, Glock, CZ Scorpion Evo 3, HK9X pattern, etc.
– Available in black and flat dark earth (this listing is for black)
– Quick and easy to install
– Provides additional support during firing
– Weighs a scant 5.0 ounces
– ATF approved for pistol use
– Veteran designed, engineered, marketed, and sold
– Made in U.S.A.
KAK SHOCKWAVE TUBE
12 length adjustment settings.
Anti-rotation and anti-thrust design stays put without sliding forward or spinning.
Tube is flush with rear of SHOCKWAVE BLADE when fully collapsed.
When fully adjusted out the assembly is very rigid.
Designed for castle nut placement to accept all mil spec endplates and any aftermarket endplate. (Castle Nut NOT INCLUDED)
Accepts all carbine buffer systems..
7.25 TOTAL OVERALL LENGTH