MAG585 - ZHUKOV-S™ STOCK AK47/AK74
MAG586 - ZHUKOV HAND GUARD
MAG537 - MOE® AK+ GRIP
The Magpul Zhukov-S Stock is a no-compromise folding stock for the modern AK. The Zhukov-S Stock casts aside traditional AK stock shortcomings and offers a folding, collapsible stock with QD sling mounts, modular Cheek Risers, and a shock-absorbing rubber butt-pad for superior traction.
The Zhukov-S has right-side folding for compatibility with side-mounted optics. Designed to fit most common stamped AK receivers without modification via a unique wedge block, the durable injection molded polymer Zhukov-S Stock redefines the human interface with the AK platform.
Made in U.S.A. Stock counts as one US compliance part for 922(r).
- Mounts to most stamped receiver AK-47/AKM/AK-74 pattern rifles with fixed stock, single tang trunnion*
- 5-Position length of pull adjustability and solid "fixed stock" lockup with consistent cheek weld in all positions
- Adjustment lever is unobtrusive and anti-snag
- High strength, wear compensating lock mechanism allows stock to fold to the right
- Solid steel hinge pin
- Positive detents in the stowed position prevents movement while still allowing the stock to be instantly deployed
- Weapon may be charged and fired while stock is folded (without Cheek Risers installed)
- Cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort and optional snap on AK Cheek Risers are available for use with optics
- Rubber butt-pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Rollover on the toe allows for easier shoulder transitions and better fit when using body armor
- Sling Mounts
- Front – Left-side rotation limited sling mount accepts push-button QD swivels for one-point sling usage (swivel not included)
- Rear – Optional Sling Mount Kits (TYPE 1 and TYPE 2) accept push-button QD swivels
- Bottom - 1.25" sling loop
*NOTE: Due to the wide range of tolerances of your typical AK, minor fitting of the stock may be required. Not compatible with Yugo pattern AK's or the Norinco Type 56S/MAK-90 due to differences in the trunnion’s tang. Also not compatible with traditional milled receiver rifles.
- AK Zhukov-S Stock
- Weight: 15.0 oz.
- Length, from receiver: 8.8-11.4 in.
- LOP Adjustment: 5-Position (0.65"/position)
- LOP Adjustment Range: 2.6 in.
- LOP, Collapsed: ~12.2 in.
- LOP, Extended: ~14.8 in.
**Specifications based on factory configuration
ZHUKOV HAND GUARD
The Magpul Zhukov Hand Guard is a fully-featured AK forearm for the modern AK. The Zhukov Hand Guard casts aside traditional AK forearm shortcomings and offers an extended option for modern shooting techniques, an aluminum chassis for strength and heat dispersion, a comfortable injection molded exterior for superior ergonomics, and M-LOK® slots for optimized accessory attachment.
Compatible with the Ultimak gas tube rail for optics mounting, the Zhukov Hand Guard redefines functionality for the modern AK platform.
Installation requires permanent removal of the hand guard retainer.
Made in U.S.A. Hand Guard counts as one US compliance part for 922(r).
- Extended length provides large gripping surface for modern shooting techniques as well as additional accessory mounting positions
- Mounts to most AK-47/AKM/AK-74 rifles with barrels between 16.75-18.25 mm in diameter under the hand guard and greater than 13" in length*
- Full length, hard anodized, aluminum chassis clamps directly to barrel and provides for flex-free mounting as well as excellent heat shielding
- Durable polymer outer cover
- Slots at the three, six, and nine o'clock positions for mounting direct-attach M-LOK accessories or M-LOK 1913 Picatinny rail sections
- Includes replacement polymer Top Cover
- Compatible with UltiMAK Optics Mount top cover
*NOTE: The Zhukov Hand Guard requires the permanent removal of the factory hand guard retaining cap and forward sling mount if so equipped. Please ensure your barrel diameter under the hand guard falls between 16.75-18.25 millimeters before cutting your retaining cap!
Due to the wide range of tolerances of your typical AK, minor additional fitting may be required. Not compatible with Yugo pattern rifles.
WARNING: Due to extended Hand Guard length, barrels less than 13” long are not recommended.
- Zhukov Hand Guard
- Weight, w/ Top Cover: 15.1 oz.
- Length, maximum: 11.7 in.
- Width: 1.8 in.
- Height, w/o Top Cover: 2.1 in.
**Specifications based on factory configuration. Weight of Top Cover 1.1 oz.
MOE® AK+ GRIP
The MOE AK+ Grip combines reinforced polymer body construction with comfortable, wrap-around rubber overmolding for maximum weapon control in adverse environments.
A drop-in upgrade for AK-pattern pistol grips, the MOE AK+ Grip is designed to improve ergonomics and weapon control, and borrows the rubber overmolded surface of the popular MOE+ AR15/M4 grip to ensure a positive and comfortable hold on the weapon. Compatible with Magpul Grip Cores for storage customization.
Made in U.S.A. Grip counts as one US compliance part for 922(r).
- Drop-in upgrade for AK47/AK74 pistol grips*
- Fits both milled and stamped receivers, including those with grip reinforcement plates
- One-piece reinforced polymer construction with wrap-around rubber overmolding
- Hard-polymer bottom edge to reduce equipment snags or grip damage
- Includes a basic grip cap, but accepts optional Storage Cores for customized gear stowage
*NOTE: Due to the wide range of tolerances of AK receivers, some custom fitting of the grip may be necessary.
- MOE AK+ Grip
- Weight, w/ hardware: 3.1 oz.
- Height, max: 4.1 in.
- Thickness, max: 1.2 in.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled Product