MAG616 - MOE® AK STOCK AK47/AK74
MAG619 - MOE® AK HAND GUARD
MAG523 - MOE® AK GRIP
MOE AK Stock
Providing Magpul construction and ingenuity to the venerable AK platform, the Magpul MOE AK Stock is an optimized fixed stock for most stamped-receiver rifles.
Featuring the unique wedge block fitment of the Zhukov-S Stock, the MOE AK Stock provides internal storage,optimized QD sling swivel placement, a shock absorbing rubber butt-pad for positive placement, and user-selectable snap on Cheek Risers (sold separately.)
Made in U.S.A. Stock counts as one US compliance part for 922(r).
- Mounts to most stamped receiver AK-47/AKM/AK-74 pattern rifles with fixed stock, single tang trunnion*
- Minimum weight and bulk with reinforced polymer A-frame construction
- Cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Optional snap on AK Cheek Risers are available for use with optics
- Internal storage compartment optimized for factory AK cleaning kit
- Rubber butt-pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Rollover on the toe allows for easier shoulder transitions and better fit when using body armor
- Sling Mounts
- Rear – Optional Sling Mounts Kits (TYPE 1 and TYPE 2) accept push-button QD swivels
- Rear – 1.25" fixed sling loop
*NOTE: Due to the wide range of tolerances of your typical AK, minor fitting of the stock may be required. Not compatible with Yugo pattern AK's or the Norinco Type 56S/MAK-90 due to differences in the trunnion’s tang. Also not compatible with traditional milled receiver rifles.
Weight: 12.5 oz.
Length, from receiver: 9.4 in.
LOP: ~12.8 in.
MOE AK Hand Guard
The Magpul MOE AK Hand Guard is a replacement for standard AK pattern rifles without a front sling loop on the hand guard retainer. Featuring an extended gripping portion, integrated heat shield, M-LOK® mounting capability, and replacement gas tube cover, the MOE AK Hand Guard is an upgrade to any AK pattern rifle.
Made in U.S.A. Hand Guard counts as one US compliance part for 922(r).
- Optimized design replaces original stamped receiver AK-47/AKM/AK-74 wooden or plastic hand guards
- Easy to install utilizing existing front hand guard retaining cap WITHOUT sling loop*
- Slots at the three, six, and nine o'clock positions for mounting direct-attach M-LOK accessories or M-LOK 1913 Picatinny rail sections
- Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction
- Integral, black oxide coated stainless steel heat shield
- Front lip and long side extensions shields hand from hot barrel while providing increased gripping surface
- Includes replacement polymer Top Cover
- Compatible with UltiMAK Optics Mount top cover
- Accepts factory cleaning rod
*NOTE: The MOE AK Hand Guard is a direct replacement for standard AK-47/AKM/AK-74 pattern hand guards and utilizes the existing hand guard retaining cap WITHOUT sling loop. However, for those weapons with a retaining cap sling loop the MOE AK Hand Guard may be utilized if the loop is removed.
Due to the wide range of tolerances of your typical AK, minor fitting may be required. Not compatible with Yugo pattern rifles.
Weight, w/ Top Cover: 7.8 oz.
Length, maximum: 7.8 in.
Width: 1.8 in.
Height, w/o Top Cover: 1.9 in.
MOE AK Grip
A drop-in upgrade for AK-pattern pistol grips, the MOE AK Grip is designed to improve ergonomics and comes with an aggressive TSP texture for positive weapon control.
With a one-piece reinforced polymer construction and compatibility with Magpul Grip Cores for storage customization, this MOE grip provides a welcome addition to the iconic AK platform.
Made in U.S.A. Grip counts as one US compliance part for 922(r).
- Drop-in upgrade for AK47/AK74 pistol grips*
- Fits both milled and stamped receivers, including those with grip reinforcement plates
- One-piece reinforced polymer construction
- Aggressive TSP texture (Trapezoidal Surface Projections) for positive weapon control in all environments
- Includes a basic grip cap, but accepts optional Storage Cores for customized gear stowage
*NOTE: Due to the wide range of tolerances of AK receivers, some custom fitting of the grip may be necessary.
Weight, w/ hardware: 2.9 oz.
Height, max: 4.1 in.
Thickness, max: 1.2 in.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled Product